Now although I've been through a couple relationships I still feel like I've been relatively single if that makes any sense.Basically i've had no serious relationships. There has been good times but way more bad than good. So that being said Ive come up with a list on Reasons i will not settle and why being single is great (3 years and counting right now) and why i refuse to settle for nothing less than what I deserve!.....
1. Best things happen to those who wait .... honestly I'm willing to take that chance to get to know someone and 3-6 months ain't cutting it....i called that the honeymoon stage everyone is on their best behavior and the main never shows there true colors
2. I love to FLIRT...... this is something thats not always acceptable in relationships but it comes naturally to me and its fun....jealous much lol I can flirt
3. I have ME time... this has giving me alot of time to dwell on MYSELF and my personal problems what i need to fix ,what doesnt ,what needs more focus ME time is always good
4. Saving money.... everyone knows when your in a relationship your always spending money and going places and dates arent cheap. The good thing about being single i can get guys willingly to pay for all my dates :) nothing comes out my pocket yay to me lol
5. More time with friends...... you know you tend to neglect your friends when you have a man now is perfect time u can always have girls night take trips with your girls you know build your memories before people start tieing the knot and friendships change forever
Hopefully this can help you single girls build more confidence and get the guy that really needs to be in your life!
