So i was talking with my friends and we were wondering why we were all single and the bottom line was we honestly don't trust men. It is sad to say. Don't get me wrong women have their faults too but this particular post is about you men sorry lol. I came up with the top 5 lies guys tell:
- I love you now why put a female through an emotional breakdown if you don't really mean these words guys need to be a lot smarter.
- My dick is big: No reason for men to play themselves I'm just saying i know we have all heard this before.
- I'm Single: this one pisses me off the most cause at the end of the day females being females we will find out sooner or later so why but yourself through the drama of explaining yourself. smh
- She's just my friend: com on now we are grown if she is an old fling then shes an old fling no reason to fib now if your still fucking her of course problems would occur but spare yourself the agony guys.
- I was with my homie/friend: what guys fail to realize is females always check up on them may not be right away but we eventually will so make sure your really with your friend and not with another girl
