Sometimes we all have to take breaks from friends relationships and family it's only way to stay sane soo here's what I do when I want to de-stress:
My quick rest stress reliever.... Is actually turning on a playlist on iTunes and jamming by myself in my room. I get to get my mind off everything else and enjoy the music and let my body move to the beat. Lol
My most peaceful place is..... The beach it's my escape from all the world sound of the water birds and air flowing beautifully there's nothing better. Thank God my family moved us by the shore.
My favorite comfort food.... This is tough cause I love food but i would have to say a freshly popped bag of Act II popcorn I'm a little addicted.
When I'm feeling anxious,I call.... On The Lord honestly I like the fact that he doesn't necessarily talk back but yet I feel like he heard my thoughts and I'm not much of a religious person but I'm definitely spiritual and getting back to serving him. Other than that my second go to person would be my cousin Lena even though I hate venting she's my outlet lol